Life, a comfort with struggles
Standing alone in the road
Trying to move ahead
But, oh God!
I see big obstacles on my way.
Trying to move ahead
But, oh God!
I see big obstacles on my way.
Walking the road all alone;
Leaving bad things back, I move ahead
Overcoming the obstacles with big hopes
Life isnt easy, it pulls me back.
Leaving bad things back, I move ahead
Overcoming the obstacles with big hopes
Life isnt easy, it pulls me back.
Now I think to change my way
Coz i aint find another
Only to become happy and gay
But is that a solution?
Coz i aint find another
Only to become happy and gay
But is that a solution?
A question then raised
Am I a loser to run away?
No, there's always a new way
With the same path to get away.
Am I a loser to run away?
No, there's always a new way
With the same path to get away.
Comments
Post a Comment